2. This Platform is maintained and handled by Optosem Systems Sdn Bhd, having its registered office at No.5, Jalan Tampoi 7/4, Kaw Perusahaan Jalan Tampoi, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
1. galaEATS shall not be liable for any defects in food. galaEATS in case determines the price and the availability of the product by its own.
2. All the prices and availability are made by the merchants.
3. galaEATS shall not deliver items in areas which fall outside the scope of the service. While adding the address, galaEATS shall determine such delivery availability.
4. You shall undertake to provide accurate directions and information at the time of the delivery to the delivery executive. If such delivery is not made within the required time due to the wrong information provided to the delivery executive, then in such case galaEATS shall not be held responsible and you shall bear the cancellation of late delivery.
1. A user shall be required to furnish the following details before using the Service/s of galaEATS. The user registers themselves from the App by providing the following details: Name, Address, Email and Contact details.
2. At the time of the registration, the Platform will send an OTP to the mobile no provided by the user. The user shall copy the OTP and put the same in the App. After the verification is complete, the account will be created.
3. galaEATS holds an exclusive right to terminate the account or block the account of the user anytime. If the user uses the Platform for any other purpose then in such case the galaEATS account shall be terminated or blocked without giving any prior notice to the user.
4. A user can create only one account with the same mobile number.
5. galaEATS shall not be responsible for any late delivery/cancellation due to the wrong information provided by the user. If the user does not provide correct information, then in such case galaEATS can delete the account of such user.
6. In case any account is blocked or deleted by the galaEATS, then the user shall not be eligible to create another account with the same number.
1. A user shall not be entitled to cancel any order after it has been confirmed by the merchant. Any cancellation made after the confirmation shall be subject to a cancellation fee up to the amount of order placed. Such cancellation fee shall be updated in the App in the outstanding section and the user before placing the next order shall clear such outstanding.
2. A user shall before the confirmation of the order can contact the customer executive of galaEATS to cancel their order.
3. galaEATS holds an exclusive right to cancel the order of the user in an unavoidable condition. Intimation of such cancellation shall be made by the customer executive of galaEATS through the mobile number provided in the Platform. In such a case, no cancellation fee will be charged and the user can place the order again.
4. If the order placed by the user is not available with the merchant, then in such case galaEATS shall inform about the same to the user and the user can either opt for a refund, if the payment is already made or can modify the order. In case the user opts for refund, the amount shall be sent to the source of a transaction within 7-10 working days.
1. A user shall be entitled to the full refund only in the following conditions: - The food received is damaged. - The food is totally burnt.
2. No refund shall be generated in any other situation.
3. The policy of refund shall only be applicable to the order in which payment is made through debit card/net banking/paytm. If the payment is made through cash on delivery then such refund amount shall be transferred to the App of the user under the section gift foods. A user while placing the next order can use the food gift.
4. In order to initiate a refund, the user shall produce the photographs of the food and send it to the Whatsapp of galaEATS. After 3 days, the user shall be refunded with the amount.
5. Before initiating the refund, galaEATS shall confirm with the merchant and the delivery boy about the food. If it is found that the food was not damaged at the time of the delivery by the delivery executive or the food was properly cooked by the merchant, then in such case, no refund shall be initiated by the galaEATS.
1. The Platform allows you to place/cancel/modify your order. A user can place the order by selecting the merchant and the galaEATS item offered by them.
2. galaEATS in no case holds any right over the food delivered by the merchants. In case the food received is bad/stale, galaEATS shall not be liable for the same.
3. Every order shall be confirmed by the merchants within 15 minutes from placing the order. If such confirmation is not made by the merchant then galaEATS has the exclusive right to cancel the order.
4. A user shall be not able to cancel the order once it has been confirmed by the merchant. If such cancellation is made then the user shall be charged with a cancellation fine up to the value of the order placed. Such a cancellation charge will be updated in the App in the outstanding section.
5. galaEATS accepts payments through credit card/debit card/net banking/paytm and cash on delivery.
6. If any order placed from outside the territory of Malaysia, such payments shall be made compulsorily through the payment mode mentioned in the above clause. galaEATS only accepts payments in Malaysia currency.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at 0189819959. You may also write to us at the following address:
25A, Jalan Harmonium 23/12, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia